SOME CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Adult members pay an an annual subscription of £20 which has remained unchanged from the day the cub was formed in 2014. There is no surcharge per meeting but members may at their discretion donate a little towards the tea and coffee the club provides. Subscription renewal is due on the 1st of January and a member shall be deemed to have resigned from the Club, if, by the 1st March the subscription has not been paid.
- Members must aware of, read, agree to and abide by the Safeguarding of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy found on the Policies page. If you belong to either group your details will only be shared with the officers of the club (the Chair, Vice-chair, Secretary and Treasurer).
- The aims of the Club shall be to further the interests of its members in all aspects of amateur radio and directly
- Officers and members are expected to abide by the rules of the constitution.
- The venue is the property of the 1st Grays Scout Group. No staff are employed to clean and maintain the hall, it is the responsibility of all users to ensure it is clean and tidy at the end of the meetings held there.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please use this form to apply for membership only only.